Zeus Medium-duty slicers
The Xebeco Zeus medium-duty semi-automatic 12 in slicers are specially engineered for the most demanding all-day use.Model: XeZ112S
The XeZ112S is designed for heavy-duty use in environments that runs a slicer continuously and features a carriage release for manual operation. The uniquely rounded no edges design along with the increased blade disassembles for easy and thorough cleaning. Our Inner blade cover ensures precise repeatable slicing without constant supervision. Safety is assured with our zero blade exposure due to a permanent blade rim guard, a safety hand guard mounted to the carriage and a carriage lockout to prevent exposed blade edge.
- The sharpener assembly is made entirely from aluminum, no plastic presence that may break with heavy use.
- The tie rod assembly and all external screws are made of stainless steel for longer life.
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- A permanently-mounted knife ring guard covers the non- cutting side of the blade.
- Overcurrent and no volt release protection
- Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The screws are stainless steel and resist wear and oxidation.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- Exceptionally easy and roomy access to the back of the blade.
- Lift lever to easily and safely clean under the slicer
Electrical: 120V, 60Hz, 3.3 Amp