PANINI PRESS 1.5
The Xebeco Panini Press is ideally-suited to high volume operations with perfect thermal conductivity for fast, even heat distribution, and a large cooking surface.Model: XEPPress1.5
The Xebeco Panini Press 1.5 is ideal for sandwiches of all different sizes and thicknesses as well as meat, fish, eggs and vegetables. They come in a variety of sizes with a ribbed or flat surface made from non-stick, ceramic-coated cast iron for easy cleaning and extended unit life. With perfect thermal conductivity for fast, even heat distribution, and a large cooking surface, these presses are ideally-suited to high volume operations. The upper plate is self-balancing and heats up to 572° F. Designed with long-life cast iron plates to ensure hygiene and are resistant to oxidation.
- Non- stick ceramic coated cast iron for easy cleaning and extended life of the unit.
- Even and fast heat distribution.
- Well suited for high volume operations.
- Perfect thermal conductivity.
- Self balancing upper plate
- Heats up to 572 degrees
- Suitable for cooking meat, fish, eggs vegetables, cheese and any other food that can be grilled.
- Ideal for sandwiches and rolls of different size and thickness.
- Long life cast iron plates to ensure hygiene acid and salt proofness and resistance to oxidation.
- Offers a large cooking surface.
- Ribbed or smooth cast iron.
Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14 x 10 in (35.5 x 25.5cm)
• Scraping Brush
• Available either ribbed or flat plate