The Xebeco cold spinning pizza spreader takes proofed dough ball and spins it into a pizza blank, max size 15.75 in (40 cm)Model: XePZ40
The XeSPZ40 is a bench model cold system for spinning pizza dough. This machine reproduces the manual dexterity of the pizza-maker as closely as possible by imitating his unequalled delicateness.
The original protected micro-rolling system makes the pizza base without heating, simultaneously with the same kind of result as would be obtained by a skilful pizza-maker, without any alteration of the dough.
- Bench model pizza spinner
- Patented micro rolling system
- User adjustable crust thickness
- Produces consistant results
- Cold system pizza spinner, meaning you are not partially cooking your dough
- Automatic start and stop
Electrical: 115/60/1 (Contact factory for additional voltages)
Weight: 264 lb (120 kg)
Dimensions: 18.9 x 26 x 29.5 in (480 x66 0x 760 mm)
Diameter of ring: 15.75 in (40 cm)
• 15.75 in (40 cm) ring with felt
• Additional 15.75 in (40 cm) ring with felt
• Stand with wheels